- Removes environmental pollutants, impurities and excess oil.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal.
- Biodegradable and spherical exfoliating agents.
- Enhances absorption of important skin care ingredients.
- Leaves skin feeling fresh, soft and supple.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, soap-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
Moisten face with lukewarm water and apply a small amount of scrub with fingertips, gently massaging in a circular motion for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Follow with AlumierMD treatment products, moisturizer and sunscreen. Use one to two times a week, or as needed. Caution: Avoid treating the eyelids and lip areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Lotus exfoliator: A soft, fine powder made from the seeds of the lotus fruit, which grows in ponds in tropical areas in Asia.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: Cellulose is a naturally occurring component of the cell walls of plants. Cellulose beads, used for exfoliation, are modified cellulose polymers that are renewable and biodegradable.