- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Lightweight and non-comedogenic.
- Perfect for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Features physical filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Free from chemical filters.
- Niacinamide soothes and relieves redness to target blemishes.
Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring. Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.
- Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Niacinamide: Known as vitamin B3, niacinamide increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also calms redness and brightens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A complex sugar molecule occurring naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, and makes skin plumper, softer and smoother.